Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Week 15 West London B1+ Information gap crossword




Students in west London class were given information gap crosswords. One student had the answers for words going across and one student had the answers for words going down. 

Students had clues for each other to help them get the missing personalities in their crosswords and they had to help each other figure them out by describing it or doing actions or naming people who are like that personality in the classroom. 

Students enjoyed it as some had not done crosswords before.

16 comments:

  1. Fantastic teamwork I liked it very much

    ReplyDelete
  2. this good jop work together to us

    ReplyDelete
  3. it was amazing topic Gap fill crossword.

    ReplyDelete
  4. that is game doing with students the vocabulary mes some latter's

    ReplyDelete
  5. that is game doing with students the vocabulary mes some latter's

    ReplyDelete
  6. Diffrent practice for us but its easy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Diffrent practice for us but its easy

    ReplyDelete
  8. I loved this games it was great

    ReplyDelete
  9. It was a fun game and I learned them

    ReplyDelete
  10. It was good games with my friends

    ReplyDelete
  11. I loved this games it was great

    ReplyDelete
  12. It was a good activity and l loved it , l hope to play next time .

    ReplyDelete
  13. I leaned more information in this game

    ReplyDelete
  14. I really got a lot of knowledge with my colleges
    Thanks so much Mr Imran

    ReplyDelete